WAX SEALS AND STAMPS
A wax seal is a metal stamp that is pressed into melted wax, to create an impression. Historically, wax stamps were used to seal paper scrolls and envelopes – if the seal wasn’t broken, that was proof that the mail hadn’t been tampered with.
These days wax seals are used to add extra beauty to invitations and envelopes combining beautiful coloured wax with a custom design to suit your wedding/event theme.
CLICK HERE for the Wax Information Sheet.
You can choose from
• Sizes: 19mm, 25mm, 32mm
• Shapes: Round, Oval, Square, Rectangle
• Edges: Modern, Organic, Artisan
• Colours: Whites, Pinks, Creams, Yellows, Greens, Blues and Black
• With or without adhesive backing
• Solid Engraver’s Brass Die to create a crisp impression in wax
• Food Safe, and usable on clay, ice, metal, wax, and more
You can order a custom design wax stamp from the shop website or fill out the contact form for more information.
Please allow 3-4 weeks from artwork approval to delivery.
SHOP FOR THE PERFECT INVITE
Check out THE huge range of invitations – save the date,
engagement, wedding, birthday and more